There are many benefits with cosmetic dentistry, however the most important benefit is how you are going to feel with a beautiful smile. A great smile is one of the biggest self-esteem boosters there is. With this in mind, it is no wonder that so many people are choosing cosmetic dentistry.
With so many benefits to cosmetic dentistry, it is easy to find the right process for your needs. Here is a list of the benefits of cosmetic dentistry.
1. A healthier mouth, stronger teeth, and healthy pink gums.
2. With cosmetic dentistry, full oral health is usually included. Therefore, you will be able to have any other problems with your teeth fixed, in addition to the brightening and whitening of your teeth.
3. Higher self-confidence, a healthy smile brings a boost to anyone’s self-confidence. It is proven that a person appears more self-confident when they smile, especially a healthy smile.
4. Long lasting dental work, the dental work with implants, dental whitening, and other areas of more secure dental work through cosmetic dentistry last longer.
5. Open mouth smiles, smiling with an open mouth is much more beautiful and friendly. It is great to be able to smile with an open mouth because you have a beautiful smile.
6. White and bright teeth, there is a brighter smile from the whiteness of healthy teeth. Also cosmetic dentistry includes whitening the teeth. Whiter teeth create a glow of confidence and appeal.
7. Less embarrassing moments from smiles that are less than beautiful, there is nothing more embarrassing that laughing at a funny joke at a business meeting and having people cringing at your teeth due to decay and stains.
8. Beautiful smile is the best and most important benefit. There is nothing like a great smile and a healthy feeling in your mouth.
Cosmetic dentistry includes so much more than whitening your teeth. Here are a few different procedures that are done to create the beautiful smile you are looking for.
Braces: devices used to reposition teeth.
Dental bonding: tooth color resin is applied to the teeth to fill in where cavities were.
Tooth contouring: reshaping and blending teeth for a better-looking smile.
Teeth whitening: using a bleaching process to whiten teeth for a long lasting white smile. Whitening can be up to seven shades brighter and whiter.
Porcelain veneers: this is where porcelain is used to fill in chips worn and also discolored teeth.
Dental implants: a dental implant is used to anchor a crown, dentures or partial to the jaw for a more secure fit.
Dental bridges: this is a partial tooth replacement of a few teeth at a time.
Crowns: this is a single tooth replacement.
With every benefit of cosmetic dentistry, it is just as important to look at the different options that are available with the work that can be done.
The cost of cosmetic dentistry can be some concern. That’s why visiting your dentist in Tijuana Mexico is your smartest and most affordable solution.
What ever the options you are looking to go with, remember that cosmetic dentistry is only the beginning of a healthy smile. It must be maintained by using a good oral health regimen. Work with your dentist to come up with a plan that will help your teeth stay healthy and bright.
Give us a call us today! We’ll be happy to answer all your questions, give you an accurate quote, schedule your appointment, and help you make all the arrangements needed for your visit to Tijuana. Dental Integral is the best option for professional and affordable dental care.